August 5, 2010, at all news channel on prime time whether it is NewsPoint with Abhigyan Prakash or NewsHour with Arnab Goswami or India@9 with Rajdeep Sardesai or NewsMaker with Barkha Dutta, all big guns from the TV journalism are debating on whether Kalmadi should or shacked by the government for heading of Organizing Committee(OC) of CommonWealth Games(CWG). Every news channel taking his credit that we have exposed the deal between Australian media promotion company SMAM and AM Films from UK or deal between DDA officials and Delhi Government or deal between two big medical equipment company and Delhi Government or deal between the OC and supplier of popular daily using things for sports persons (like umbrella, treadmills, liquid soap dispensers) or deal between OC and Anil Khanna’s son for supplying turf to RK Khanna Stadium, prior the sports person have already complaint about the quality of turf. What we are going to show the world that how much we are corrupt that we cannot even leave the sport to make money for ourselves.
I believe that if my team member is not capable or doing the things whatever he has been assigned, we have to track those people to making big mistakes or not good for delivering the project on time. We cannot track it on last moment when we have to deliver our project. We have to ensure that our project should deliver on time as a team leader. And I believe that CWG as project has been bid by India 8 yrs before and Mr Kalmadi has been started working on 5 yrs back. So if London is hosting Olympic in 2012 are ready to host that so why not we are ready to host CWG-2010 just less than two months before the games. So I carry the total responsibility is for Mr Kalmadi that’s why in my opinion Mr Kalmadi should sacked by Indian Government and there are lot of people who will think that this is not the right time to sacked him but there are lot of people in government or outside government who can tackle this situation and no more we can carry these type of corruption each and every area of Organization.
But the following questions are making big:
- Should Mr Kalmadi leave his position on the ground of taking moral responsibility as a chief of OC of CWG for not preparing Delhi before the games?
- Will the news channel make this corruption as big debate after CWG in October 2010 or they leave as they have leave IPL-3 scam on Mr Lalit Modi?
- Will Government ask the OC to submit all paper on money has been spending in Delhi on the name of CWG 2010?
- Will Government give the statement over this issue to people of Delhi or India, because Delhi people have been most affected by this?
- Why not our PM Mr. Manmohan Singh lead the same team, because some time Team Leader is not capable to handling this type of big event?
- How many years after the games will Delhi people will pay off this money?
- Is our country ready for hosting these types of games?